My copywriting and consulting work focuses on developing strategies and messaging that will accelerate profits, grow market share and engage internal and external audiences.
- conduct audits to determine where your current marketing and communication programs are succeeding and where they may need enhancement or redesign.
- develop and execute employee engagement campaigns that will help you communicate the little, and not so little, things to your employees–the kind of unique programs that will invite conversation and participation.
- collaborate with you to craft the right messaging to talk to your customers and shareholders in a way that encourages dialogue and creates excitement in what your company is doing.
- assist you in professionally approaching the media in ways that make reporters sit up and take notice of your products and services, all while protecting your organization’s reputation. I can develop and execute specific public relations initiatives from crafting the plan to writing the press release, to pitching the press and advising your designated executives during media interviews.
- build strategic platforms that give voice to your executive talent and showcase them in traditional, broadcast, social and digital media.
Like I said, I do the simple and complex jobs no one has time to do. Like those copywriting projects or initiatives that can swamp busy Marketing and Corporate Communications departments:
√ Web Content/Landing Pages
√ Sales Letters
√ Annual Reports
√ Strategic Marketing and Communication Plans
√ Media Campaigns
√ Project Development/Management
I can take you from initial idea creation through execution and every step in between. Hand off the project to me as a whole, or I can work synergistically as part of your communication’s team. It’s your call, I work for you.
Consider me your partner. I am focused on your success and will support you in accomplishing your objectives big and small.